Saturday, December 20, 2008

At the zoo

Nate kept a firm grip on my shirt, making sure I wasn't going anywhere.
(Also, the first views of my growing baby belly)

Poking at the bird.


Yesterday, on December 19th, the high was 73 degrees and it was a beautiful, sunny day here in Fort Worth. We had some free tickets to the zoo (thanks Kari Davis!), so we took advantage of the day by spending it outside with the animals.

Nate's favorite part, or at least my favorite part, was going inside the adult size bird cage. Nate and I had been in it before, but this time I bought a couple sticks with seeds on them to feed the birds. They were landing all over my hands and arms, and Nate didn't know what to think! He was very brave and held the seed stick, but poked at the birds instead and shook them off the stick when they landed on it. Elizabeth got a few good pictures of the event.

No comments: