It's hard to catch Nate's really good smiles, so here's a half one. You can see his dimple in it. Every Sunday our friends have a fit over his dimple wondering where in the world it came from since neither of us has dimples. Nate is growing fast and cooing more and more. We'll try to catch one of his big smiles soon.
5 comments:
I love all the pics you guys have been posting. Nate is such a cutie and is getting so big!!! I hope you three are doing well.
I think this sweet boy looks like his momma. He is a cutie! Wish you all were still here! Love you guys!
He is TOO cute!
What a wonderful picture! Of course, we think all of the pictures of Nate are wonderful! He's adorable! Love you all, Nana & Grandaddy
He is so precious! He's getting big fast. We think about you guys often. I love the updates.
Post a Comment