Pictures, stories, and other murmerings about life and our growing family.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
What's that smell?
We’ve had no water for 30 hours. It stinks, literally. They said it would be back on tonight by 8. It’s now 9:51. Three months ago they said the museum would reopen a week later. It’s still closed and set to open in 2007. Uh-oh!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Guys! This is Heather Nunn from Kentucky. Sara Rice has kept me updated on you and how things are going. I'm excited to be able to read your blog and know how to pray for you and stay updated on what's going on with you. Love you all very much.
at least you guys have an excellent excuse now for no shower. i'm just a lazy painter who likes crud. haha. love the photos. the kings heads knocked off reminded me of lord of the rings. hope you guys are well. sammy
4 comments:
Hey Guys! This is Heather Nunn from Kentucky. Sara Rice has kept me updated on you and how things are going. I'm excited to be able to read your blog and know how to pray for you and stay updated on what's going on with you. Love you all very much.
Hey look, I read your blog just as the email suggested.
Jenni
I love reading your blog. I think of you often and pass on the news. Sabrina from Edward Jones
at least you guys have an excellent excuse now for no shower. i'm just a lazy painter who likes crud. haha.
love the photos. the kings heads knocked off reminded me of lord of the rings. hope you guys are well.
sammy
Post a Comment