The city we live in is famous for a white cat with different colored eyes. We saw one the other day at a friend's house. Because my throat closes within 5 minutes of seeing a cat, Sarah had to decide who she was taking home - the cat or me. A tough decision, I know. Thankfully, after much persuasion, I won out.
3 comments:
That's pretty crazy...I wish I had a green and blue eye.
Good thing Sarah chose you...you'll probably live longer.
OH MY GOODNESS...after long searches I have finally found the blans! B-Dra here. Hope all is well. Miss you guys. Hopefully we can keep in touch. I have a lot to tell you guys. But not now. No I'm not getting married so don't think that! haha! Love you guys!
B-Dra! We're glad you found us. What's your email address? Or is there another way to get in touch? We look forward to catching up.
Post a Comment