Pictures, stories, and other murmerings about life and our growing family.
Monday, March 13, 2006
First Haircut
Mom, remember when I was little and cut my own hair? That’s kind of what I looked like today after my first haircut here. I came home and Stephen cut it again. Now I have short hair.
Like to see a picture of this. I am sure you did a great job, Sarah is so pretty, so there is no way she could look bad. Thinking of you often. Jason and Merranda
6 comments:
Post a Pic, Sarah! I thought you looked cute with short hair. And BTW, thanks for our voicemail. We're waiting to see you online sometime.
Where's the picture?! I figured you'd go a good year without needing a haircut!
We would like to see a picture, too! We'd also like to know if Steve did this with your permission or not - if not, he's grounded! LOVE MOM & DAD
Like to see a picture of this. I am sure you did a great job, Sarah is so pretty, so there is no way she could look bad. Thinking of you often. Jason and Merranda
Sarah, please tell us you still have more hair than your husband!
Jeff and Laura
Sara, I cut my hair off the other day. My mom and dad are not very happy about it. I also got my ears pierced in Eville the other day.
Post a Comment